2023 - 2024 School Registration InformationRegistration Information - Students and families that need to get registered for the upcoming school year are asked to collect the following and mail or scan/email the documents. See details below.
6-8 School Supplies are a common concern for both parents and students as they anticipate and prepare for a new year. All 6th to 8th students are asked to bring two boxes of tissue, PE shoes, a dozen sharpened pencils, and a container of disinfectant wipes. Other items are listed by grade in the linked supply lists.Parents are also reminded to check out the Montana Immunization Requirements.
- Parents will need to complete a Registration Form for each child
- Provide a copy of their birth certificate.
- Copy of immunization records (notarized exempt form if exempt)
- Proof of Manhattan School District boundaries / Address residency (utility bill, rental agreement, etc.)
- Mail to Manhattan School District, Attn: Superintendent's Office, PO BOX 425, Manhattan, MT 59741 or Print, Sign, Scan and Email to email@example.com. You need to provide a signed form. You can sign digitally by opening a file in Adobe Acrobat Reader, Clicking on Signature line and Creating a Digital ID.